Tuesday 17 January 2012

Goodbye

DIALOGUE ABOUT TWO BESTFRIEND SAYING GOODBYE TO EACH OTHER.


Ameer: Hey Adib, long no see.
Adib: Hey Ameer. It has been like a decade since our last met.
Ameer: Yes, you are right. What are you doing now?
Adib: I am about to go far from my hometown. I am about to live in a jungle.
Ameer: Huh? Why are you saying that?
Adib: I am about to live my family and my friends.
Ameer: Why are you saying that? Can you please tell me?
Adib: I am about to be bald, with darker skin tone, and live there like a prisoner.
Ameer: Okay, now you make me wondering like you have done something wrong.
Adib: No, it is not about doing wrong or what so ever, it is about being so unlucky.
Ameer: Unlucky? Why is that?
Adib: It is because me being chosen by the government to go to that place.
Ameer: What place? Now you really getting on my nerve.
Adib: I am about to live you all for the next 3 month.
Ameer: If you really do not want to tell me, it is okay. It is your right for not telling.
Adib: Not that I do not want to tell you, but I do not want you to be sad.
Ameer: Why I must be sad if I do not know the truth? Besides, you are the one who make it questionable
             for me.
Adib: It is not that I do not want to let you know the truth, but as I said just now, I will be leaving for 3
          month only. I will share with you every experience that I will earn there.
Ameer: You are really giving me a headache. It is fine if you really want to leave me. I will just say all the
             best for you and do whatever you feels like to do.
Adib: Sorry, but I really do not want you to be sad of my going.
Ameer: Okay. I got to go now. See you in the next 3 month. Goodbye my bestfriend.
Adib: Goodbye to you too.
Ameer: Take good care of yourself.
Adib: I will.
Ameer: Assalamualaikum.
Adib: Waalaikumsalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment