Saturday 31 December 2011

Poem Writing, Pre Writing Technique, And Types Of Hook

Poem That Have Been Written By Me.
I think I can be a better person in the future,
Be a responsible person is all I ever wanted,
Being successful and makes my family proud of me,
So that I will have the courage to move on in my life.

I think I can make my family to be impressed with all my doings,
Someday I will be managed to take care of my parent,
As they take care of me when I was a child,
Until I be a grown up person.

Pre Writing Technique.
Now I do know that there is many of pre writing technique. We have to do a mind mapping, the WH questions (where, when, who, what, why, how), brainstorming, free writing, and quick writing.

Types Of Hook.
There is many types of hook such as personal examples, quotations, facts or statistics, rhetorical questions, current events, contrast to the thesis statement, and definition.

I will make sure to use all of this information and technique in my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment